An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Dublin office for a Transaction Corporate Administrator. We are looking for someone to become a key part of a well-rewarded financial services team that offers accounting, bookkeeping and regulatory and statutory reporting services to a broad range of managed clients. You will have responsibility for managing the delivery of transaction services to a varied portfolio of clients.
Cafico International welcome people with positive and proactive attitudes to work, and who are aligned to our core values of Integrity, Determination, Pride and Innovation. We have a customer-centric approach, and expect our team members to help us deliver a world class customer experience for our clients. In return we will recognise and reward you generously for your great work.
- Build strong relationships with clients acting as a point of contact for transaction services
- Collaborate with individuals and teams in Cafico International, including but not limited to, the Financial Services team and directors of Cafico International, in order to achieve client objectives
- Provide administrative expertise and guidance in relation to capital markets transactions, acting as a point of escalation both for clients and within Cafico International
- Ensure Cafico International meets our obligations to clients, ensuring that all tasks required to effectively close a transaction within required timelines are completed efficiently, professionally and to the agreed deadlines
- Assist the team in co-ordination and co-operation with clients, business partners, third parties and colleagues worldwide in order to gather information and/or documentation required to complete transactions
- Adhere to Cafico International’s internal procedures and ensure compliance with Cafico International’s risk and control framework and processes
- Administration and maintenance of internal information systems used for client management and reporting and
- Assist with key projects to align day to day tasks with new regulatory requirements from the initiation and planning stages through execution and completion.
- A degree in law, business, finance or a closely related field is desirable
- 1-2 years of work experience in a financial services environment
- Experience in a legal, compliance or company secretarial department is desired, or alternatively experience at a corporate services provider or within a capital markets function
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to deliver high quality, accurate work in a timely manner
- Excellent computer skills within Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English is essential for this role
- Ability to handle a busy workload and prioritise work with a high level of attention to detail
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adaptable approach to work, and ability to work unsupervised as part of a team and
- Professional and enthusiastic attitude and able to represent the company in a personable and friendly manner.
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package, commensurate to qualifications and experience, which includes health insurance and pension contribution benefits, a generous performance bonus scheme, monthly contributions towards health and fitness club memberships and access to three arena premium club priority tickets;
- Our hands-on approach means that each new employee is given significant responsibility from day one and is fully supported by the management team;
- We provide coaching and training to constantly improve our employees’ skills and ensure their continued professional development.