This is an exciting opportunity for recent Top Class Graduates to work for a leading Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre. Cafico International is at an exciting stage of its development with great career advancement prospects for successful candidates.
You will become a key part of a well-rewarded Finance team that offers a high standard of financial accounting, regulatory and statutory reporting services to a broad portfolio of international business clients.
Cafico International welcomes people with positive and proactive attitudes to work, and who are aligned to our core values of Integrity, Determination, Pride and Innovation. We have a client focused approach and support all of our team members in the deliverance of a world class client experience
We will offer you
- An opportunity to work with and learn from our financial reporting technical experts
- Varied and interesting on the job training in a dynamic environment
- Comprehensive Exam Support
- A Competitive Salary
- Great Career Advancement Opportunities
- Preparation of monthly management accounts under IFRS and Irish GAAP;
- Inter-company account reconciliations;
- Budgeting and forecasting functions and reconciling actual to budgeted figures;
- Debtors / creditors analysis, maintaining invoices, billing and monthly bank reconciliations;
- Assisting in the preparation of accounts from trial balance to financial statement level for client companies;
- Quarterly Central Bank reporting;
- Liaising with external parties, such as auditors and tax advisors;
- Revenue submissions PAYE/PRSI and VAT;
- Assisting in client payroll preparation;
- Maintaining contact with lawyers, trustees and banks in order to achieve objectives in meeting deadlines and serving the clients’ needs; and
- Responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance/Maths/Law (Minimum 2.2 degree with strong academics);
- Must have the desire to complete accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA);
- Must be ambitious and able to work on own initiative;
- Interest in international financial markets;
- Excellent Word and Excel skills;
- Versatile team player – flexible, pragmatic, thorough, proactive and service minded; and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a bright and positive outlook.
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package, commensurate to qualifications and experience, which includes health insurance and pension contribution benefits, a generous performance bonus scheme, monthly contributions towards health and fitness club memberships and access to three arena premium club priority tickets;
- Our hands-on approach means that each new employee is given significant responsibility from day one and is fully supported by the management team; and
- We provide coaching and training to constantly improve our employees’ skills and ensure their continued professional development