An opportunity has arisen in our Dublin City Centre office to join our Company at an exciting stage in its development. This position will provide successful candidates with great career advancement prospects as a key part of a well-rewarded finance team. Comprehensive training will be provided to the suitable candidate with strong numeracy skills, previous experience in a professional office environment and/or a business degree/qualification considered a strong advantage.
Cafico International welcomes people with positive and proactive attitudes to work, who are aligned to our core values of Integrity, Determination, Pride and Innovation. We have a client focused approach, and expect our team members to deliver a world class client experience for which they will be recognised and rewarded.
- Assisting senior staff with arranging documentation for transaction completion;
- Completion of daily administrative tasks;
- Assisting in the preparation of bookkeeping entries for client companies;
- Drafting of Revenue returns for review by senior staff;
- Assisting in the preparation of client payroll;
- Tracking invoices, preparing funding requests and payment instructions;
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliations; and
- Managing incoming queries by phone and email.
- Good organisational and execution skills;
- Structured approach to undertaking work and reporting;
- Excellent computer skills within Microsoft Office;
- Ability to handle a busy workload and prioritise work with a high level of attention to detail;
- A desire to be an excellent team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- An outstanding flexible work ethic and a 100% commitment to being the best; and
- Well presented, well-spoken and able to represent the company in a personable and friendly manner, upbeat and positive with high energy.
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package, commensurate to qualifications and experience, which includes health insurance and pension contribution benefits, a generous performance bonus scheme, monthly contributions towards health and fitness club memberships and access to three arena premium club priority tickets;
- Our hands-on approach means that each new employee is given significant responsibility from day one and is fully supported by the management team; and
- We provide coaching and training to constantly improve our employees’ skills and ensure their continued professional development