This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant to work for a leading Financial Services company based in Dublin City Centre. Cafico International is at an exciting stage of its development and offers excellent career advancement prospects.
You will become a key part of a well-rewarded Finance team that offers a high standard of financial accounting, regulatory and statutory reporting services to a broad portfolio of international business clients. You will have responsibility for delivery of accounting and compliance services to a varied portfolio of clients.
Cafico International welcomes people with positive and proactive attitudes to work, and who are aligned to our core values of Integrity, Determination, Pride and Innovation. We have a client focused approach and support all of our team members in the deliverance of a world class client experience
The candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly/quarterly management accounts;
- Prepare statutory financial statements;
- Prepare consolidated financial statements;
- Prepare audit packs and support the external audit process;
- Payroll processing;
- Prepare VAT, PAYE/PRSI and Corporation Tax Returns;
- Prepare bank reconciliations and monitor cash flows;
- Manage the accounts payables and accounts receivables functions of client companies;
- Maintain contact with clients’ management team to obtain the required information for reporting purposes, for meeting deadlines and for serving the client’s needs;
- Ensure a prompt response to all client queries to ensure that the excellent service levels of Cafico International are maintained; and
- Assist with training of junior accountants.
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA);
- 3 years+ commercial enterprise or practice experience with exposure to all aspects of the finance and accounting function;
- Degree in Accounting/Business/Finance/Maths/Law (Minimum 2.2 degree with strong academics);
- Must be ambitious and able to work on own initiative;
- Excellent Word and Excel skills;
- Versatile team player – flexible, pragmatic, thorough, proactive and service minded; and
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a bright and positive outlook.
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package, commensurate to qualifications and experience, which includes health insurance and pension contribution benefits, a generous performance bonus scheme, monthly contributions towards health and fitness club memberships and access to three arena premium club priority tickets;
- Our hands-on approach means that each new employee is given significant responsibility from day one and is fully supported by the management team;
- We provide coaching and training to constantly improve our employees’ skills and ensure their continued professional development
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, ACA, CPA or CIMA).