Cafico International are expanding and we are looking for an energetic Corporate Administrator to help us deliver the outstanding customer experience that our clients have come to expect. The successful candidate will have previous office experience and an appetite to impress. Relevant professional services, financial services experience and/or a business degree/qualification are an advantage.
The position will provide successful candidates with great career advancement prospects within a dynamic and professional team.
Comprehensive training will be provided to the suitable candidate with previous experience in a professional office environment and/or a business degree/qualification considered a strong advantage.
We have a client focused approach, and expect our team members to deliver a world class client experience for which they will be recognised and rewarded.
- Providing full secretarial and executive administration service to the professional staff;
- Coordination of client meetings and making arrangements for printing, conference call facility, and distribution of information for meetings, etc.;
- Assisting professional staff with client transaction completion;
- Administration of internal information systems used for client management and reporting;
- Managing incoming queries by phone and email;
- Management and administration of third-party service providers; and
- Providing customer support services on a day to day basis for a portfolio of corporate clients.
- Good organisational and execution skills;
- Structured approach to undertaking work and reporting;
- Excellent computer skills within Microsoft Office;
- Ability to handle a busy workload and prioritise work with a high level of attention to detail;
- A desire to be an excellent team player with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Highly proactive, able to work autonomously, make decisions and use your own initiative and judgment;
- An outstanding flexible work ethic and a 100% commitment to being the best; and
- Well presented, well-spoken and able to represent the company in a personable and friendly manner, upbeat and positive with high energy.
- We are offering a competitive remuneration package, commensurate to qualifications and experience, which includes health insurance and pension contribution benefits, a generous performance bonus scheme, monthly contributions towards health and fitness club memberships and access to three arena premium club priority tickets including a complimentary pair of tickets annually;
- Our hands-on approach means that each new employee is given significant responsibility from day one and is fully supported by the management team; and
- We provide coaching and training to constantly improve our employees’ skills and ensure their continued professional development